Present research projects
Research is focusing on Aging.
- Sensory –motor characteristics among adults with intellectual disabilities
- Exercise first and diet later" as a means to enhance metabolic outcomes and life quality of the older frail obese
- Error-augmentation concept as a possible technique for improvement of motor performance ((PhD Candidate Shron Israely)
Past research projects
- Assessment of balance, vestibular system and coordination in older adults with intellectual disability.
- The effect of immobilization on skeletal muscles.
- The effect of Growth hormone on aged skeletal muscle.
- The effect of Angiotensin 1-7 on aged skeletal muscle with and without metabolic syndrome.
Future research projects
- A novel dynamic 3D functional method for measuring leg length discrepancy and its correlation to radiographic measurements (PhD Candidate Sham Hamis).
- Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation as Chest physical therapy technique for secretion removal (PhD Candidate Kobi Dagan).
- Factors affecting participation of post stroke patients in a self-management group intervention for improved "participation (PhD Candidate Hagit Harel Katz).